How will you securely dispose of the hard drives from those old units being replaced? That likely depends on:
- How sensitive is the data that exists?
- What are your security requirements?
- Do you need or plan to re-use the hard drives?
Based on your specific security policy, Optimum Support has a destruction solution to meet your total requirements with;
- On-site hard drive shredding and disposal services
- Options may include logging hard drive serial numbers or log by brand, type, etc.
- You may want to witness the shredding process via a vehicle mounted camera
- Hard drive components are 100% shredded into pieces - never sold to a third party
Or, do you need to wipe the data and re-use your hard drives? That service is available through Optimum Support as well!
Hard drive wiping services comply with all DOD and NIST requirements for data destruction
Once your data is migrated, what will you do with those old tapes?
- Optimum Support will provide on-site shredding services for virtually all media types
- Need the volume serial numbers scanned? No problem!
- Your choice to witness the shredding process via on board camera if desired
- Need to keep these old tapes for legal purposes? Let Optimum Support them for you at a fraction of the cost from the "big guys".
Or, do you just need the data wiped so you can re-use or re-deploy those tapes to another location? No problem! Optimum Support will provide that tape Data Eradication Service at your location! Validation that ALL data is gone as an optional part of this service.
For just about any service pertaining to data backup, recovery, copy/conversion, physical or cloud storage, give us a call. Let us show you how our over 40 years of experience provides us with the expertise to handle YOUR requirements!